CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

This is an email I got that I thought was really funny. Sorry if I sent it to you already!

Clive Owen was actually Chris Brown in the original email. I replaced him ... Clive Owen totally beats him out!!! :o)

Mirror, Mirror on the wall ... Obama, Taylor Swift and Clive Owen were all having lunch together. Obama said, "I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?" Clive Owen said, "I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive, but I've never had it confirmed." Taylor Swift agreed, "I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder." They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking "mirror, mirror on the wall" to confirm for them whether Obama was the strongest, Clive Owen was the sexiest and Taylor Swift was the most gorgeous. They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day, Obama walked up with a smile. "Well," he said proudly, "it's true! The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world!" Clive Owen perked up and said, "And I know for sure that I'm the sexiest man alive!"

But Taylor Swift lifted her sad face and said ...

"Who the heck is KRISTEN COOK?????!!!!"

Didn't see that one comin', now did ya?! :o)

And for those of you who don't know, the first is Barack Obama (I hope you know that, he's our President!), the second is Clive Owen (yes - the sexiest man alive) and the third is Taylor Swift ... yeah ... I'm SO much hotter than her! :o)





2 comments:

Julie said...

Dude... Taylor Swift IS sexy... I totally have a girl crush on her. Heehee ( :

Julie said...

Well ya got me there... didn't I ever tell you?! I totally have a wicked girl crush on you too, Kris! Hee, hee ( :